Making ribs doesn’t have to be a chore. Using Sissy’s makes cookin’ ribs a snap!
- 4 pounds pork ribs
- A healthy shaker full of Sissy’s Grillin’ Dust
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Peel off the membrane that covers that back of the ribs.
- Apply Sissy’s liberally on all sides.
- Place ribs on flat baking sheet and create an aluminum foil tent. Crimp edges tightly.
- Bake 2-2.5 hours, or until the meat begins pulling away from the end of the bones.
Adding BBQ Sauce (OPTIONAL)
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler. Arrange ribs on pan, bony side up.
- Brush on sauce and then broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn ribs over and brush with sauce. Broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.